What the heck does this mean??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RSalha17

UWSOD c/o 2017 :)
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After submitting my LECOM application in late July, I finally received an application update this morning stating, "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for futher review. Your will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."

Has anyone had experience with this type of message? Does it mean that I have essentially been rejected or that I may be on the interview wait list?

I would really appreciate some help if you guys have any info!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Lol it means that theve started to review your application. Which means they will go over it and then make a decision to either reject you or hopefully invite you for an interview. Lets hope is the second one.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received this email and I think a day or two after I was invited to interview. Hopefully its the same for you! Good luck!

So pretty funny story... I was half asleep when I wrote that post this morning and didn't really fully read the email or the post. I think I may be a little bit too obsessed with SDN. Some folks sleep walk, or sleep talk.... I sleep post?