1. As part of our nonprofit mission, SDN supports medical student publications, websites and blogs. Students with blogs are encouraged to apply for our publisher stipend. It's a small amount to help defray costs and encourage open discussion and exchange of ideas. Contact: [email protected]

What the heck is up with QBank?

Discussion in 'Step I' started by JulianCrane, Jan 17, 2006.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. JulianCrane

JulianCrane The Power of Intention 10+ Year Member

Dec 22, 2001
    So I've been looking at questions on QBank, and is it just me or are the questions on QBank just incredibly picky? I'm increasingly becoming discouraged with it. Any simpler experiences????

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PELE#10

PELE#10 Senior Member 5+ Year Member

Jun 11, 2005
    Just keep doing them and reading up on the things you dont understand. Better to have Q bank Picky and Step 1 not as picky.

4. BigRedZippo

BigRedZippo Senior Member 5+ Year Member

Jan 17, 2006
    I think that's the qBank thing- to be hard and picky so you'll think it helped you. What qBank doesn't teach is what's really required for the Step- critical thinking and interpretation. Don't sweat qBank but the best advice for the step is work on "how" they can ask stuff (in addition to the 'what') and get a good night's sleep.