Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying this fall for pharmacy school and I just got back my PCAT results and I'm shocked:
I have no idea what went wrong. I made A's in both semesters of my English classes, made an A in all of my chemistry classes minus Orgo I, and I made an A in Calc I and II. How the hell did I score so low?
I bought the Kaplan book and I plan on retaking the PCAT in August hoping that this was just a fluke. Is there anything else I can do in this month to raise my score?
I have no idea what went wrong. I made A's in both semesters of my English classes, made an A in all of my chemistry classes minus Orgo I, and I made an A in Calc I and II. How the hell did I score so low?
I bought the Kaplan book and I plan on retaking the PCAT in August hoping that this was just a fluke. Is there anything else I can do in this month to raise my score?
Last edited:
