What the hell, with my test hour???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GOGETA

SuperSaiyan
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They schedule me for 2pm till 10pm WTF:mad::mad::mad:

I'm a morning person, by 9pm I will be tired and sleepy:sleep:
Just another way to screw with me, I'm telling you man they just want to give me a hard time, or maybe is because I'm paranoid:rolleyes:

I think that I will have to start practicing questions in the afternoon till 11pm, to get use to that:idea:

Members don't see this ad.

Wanna trade? I have to do 9am. :thumbdown: I'm such a night person. I think the center I'm testing at only does 9am start times.

They schedule me for 2pm till 10pm WTF:mad::mad::mad:

I'm a morning person, by 9pm I will be tired and sleepy:sleep:
Just another way to screw with me, I'm telling you man they just want to give me a hard time, or maybe is because I'm paranoid:rolleyes:

I think that I will have to start practicing questions in the afternoon till 11pm, to get use to that:idea:

So, change the time or the center.

I cant they have everything FULL, at least here in CHICAGO, and thanks GOD I got s date near the end, because she said it was the only date avaliable at the end of the month:eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
I cant they have everything FULL, at least here in CHICAGO, and thanks GOD I got a date near the end, because she said it was the only date avaliable at the end of the month:eek:

If you're going on a date right before your 7th question block does that mean you're saving the entire hour break until the end?

If you're going on a date right before your 7th question block does that mean you're saving the entire hour break until the end?

Hummmmmm a date at 11pm, after the test, let me think:idea::smuggrin:

good one LOL