What time can we start submitting applications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental_babe

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when AADSAS will let you submit on the 1st? Does it open at midnight or is it later on in the morning?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when AADSAS will let you submit on the 1st? Does it open at midnight or is it later on in the morning?
a few hours isn't going to make much difference at all
if you really need to know, try at midnight EST and if it doesn't work, then try in the morning...

Members don't see this ad :)
Please don't feel compelled to submit unless you confirm everything is ready (grammar, spelling, conciseness). It's not a race to be first but sloppy.
They actually open the application early now to allow applicants to get everything ready for June submissions. I believe this year it opened on May 10th.

Reactions: 1 user
They actually open the application early now to allow applicants to get everything ready for June submissions. I believe this year it opened on May 10th.
This has been the case for years. What they are referring to is to make sure your application is free from any errors that negate submitting early. Submitting 10 hours earlier than someone means nothing if you haver not proofread your entire application. Though I doubt submitting anytime this first week really makes a difference, meaning someone who submitted on June 1st compared to the 7th do not have much of a leg up on each other. Read through your application as many times as possible. There will always be something to improve. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users