What time is NOVA interview done?

Started by sacjumpman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sacjumpman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just trying to get an approximate time that I can expect to finish up at Nova tomorrow...

I forgot to call today and didn't see anything in the interview feedback or in the interview letter.

Thanks 🙂
 
Thanks. Someone on interview feedback said they were first and got out at 2:00, that gives me a good idea. 👍
 
Thanks. Someone on interview feedback said they were first and got out at 2:00, that gives me a good idea. 👍

They were really considerate to those that needed to make flights. They asked our group who had to catch flights and put those people first. I'm a FL resident, hence they put me last 😎