what to bring to interview

Started by excitedPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

excitedPT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have my first PT school interview this friday and I'm not sure if I should bring my documents (transcripts, application, personal statement). If so, what else should i bring?

Also, what purse do women usually wear to interviews?

Sorry for my stupid questions but I want to make sure that I'm prepared..
 
unless they specifically asked for you to bring something i.e RIU asks for a photo, you do not need to bring anything. As w the purse, I don't think it will really matter as long as its not too flamboyant.
 
i brought a tiny black purse with the essentials: makeup, chapstick and cocaine. lol, all i really had in it was a mini wallet, phone and car keys. I see some people bring notepads but I think it's unnecessary. good luck