What to buy for OAT study

eyelash4

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will soon begin studying for the OAT. However, after reading through the posts, there seems to be no clear cut choice for what study materials to make use of. For those who have already taken the exam, would you recommend "Kaplan Comprehensive Review for MCAT" or the "Examkrackers series for the mcat". I have already purchased Kaplan Oat Review 2005, but want other materials that will concisely help me review the topics covered on the OAT. Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

hie
i used the OAT book like you did and i also got extra material that were video lectures as well as audio cd's with MCAT lectures. these helped me a great deal and i still remember most of what i studied because it was all engraved in me by using this extra stuff. I can give you more details about their contents, just send me a message. I got a aa of 380.
thanks

QUOTE=eyelash4]I will soon begin studying for the OAT. However, after reading through the posts, there seems to be no clear cut choice for what study materials to make use of. For those who have already taken the exam, would you recommend "Kaplan Comprehensive Review for MCAT" or the "Examkrackers series for the mcat". I have already purchased Kaplan Oat Review 2005, but want other materials that will concisely help me review the topics covered on the OAT. Thanks for your help![/QUOTE]