Step I what to do about CT's

Started by Lee580
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lee580

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any advice for nailing the CT questions? There doesn't seem to be a good resource to study this. I know FA has a couple of them in the images section but it isn't much.

I hate how UWorld explanations alway start "Since you are on the L2 level..." Seriously, how many 2nd year students can look at a CT and know what level it is looking at?

Is it just a question of knowing anatomy cold, and applying it to the CT, or is there some book or something that could help?