ponnie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
Visit site
Status
I got my license from a state but I am not planning to move there soon since I found a job at a local office. So what should I do to that license? I don't think it is a good idea to let it just expire, is it? Also, I don't want to worry about the renewal, CE requirment etc. Any comments? Thanks a lot!!

rarm1

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
delaware
Status
  1. Dentist
I got my license from a state but I am not planning to move there soon since I found a job at a local office. So what should I do to that license? I don't think it is a good idea to let it just expire, is it? Also, I don't want to worry about the renewal, CE requirment etc. Any comments? Thanks a lot!!

Hi,

I am in Delaware, but keep my PA. license active. My NY license is inactive, and can be activated any time when I ask them and show them I have current CE and required course(like child abuse, CPR, etc).

Each state is different. Check with them.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads