what to do if no more ugrad classes to take

Started by fakebun
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fakebun

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys

with 2.5 sGPA with 180 something units from UCLA and 3.0 sGPA from a CC (2 yr transfer) and 15 semester units of bio and ochem (2 As and 1 B+) and this year I have taken 2 quarter classes (both As at 8 units total) and 1 summer semester session of A at 4 units. Based on above...roughly....will I have a 3.0 sGPA or very close to 3.0?

I am doing informal postbac and due to limitations of school policy (cal state is always full and UCI only allows me to take 2 classes per quarter) I can only take at most 2 classes per term at this moment. I am currently working 30 hours a week.

My question is that I am coming to a point in which I have exhausted upper level bio classes and I don't know what to do. My goal is dentistry and I'm in orange county, CA.

Thank you
 
Maybe considering moving to a another school with more courses listing? I moved to a large campus with plenty of science courses for my informal post-bacc.