What to do in two weeks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Orestis

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello people,

I was supposed to have my step 1 exam today but I didn't get any sleep so I am postponing it for two weeks. Until now I have done: FAx3, Pathomax2, Uworldx2, UWSA 1 & 2, the three NBME practice blocks and NBME 16,17,18,19. It looks like I am going to score somewhere between 230 and 240. What would you suggest on doing these two weeks? I don't think I can take any more hardcore studying, I just want to do something so I can stay in touch. I was thinking about doing the old NBMEs, do you know where I can find them and their correct answers?
P.S. I have the board and beyond videos that I might watch.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello people,

I was supposed to have my step 1 exam today but I didn't get any sleep so I am postponing it for two weeks. Until now I have done: FAx3, Pathomax2, Uworldx2, UWSA 1 & 2, the three NBME practice blocks and NBME 16,17,18,19. It looks like I am going to score somewhere between 230 and 240. What would you suggest on doing these two weeks? I don't think I can take any more hardcore studying, I just want to do something so I can stay in touch. I was thinking about doing the old NBMEs, do you know where I can find them and their correct answers?
P.S. I have the board and beyond videos that I might watch.

Thanks
I watched pathoma on 3x in like 2-3 days.

could you understand what he was saying on 3x? Usually I have it on 1,5x. So I guess I will do my wrong questions from UWORLD(705 questions), I have 6 more days of the qBank which means I should do about 120/day but I doubt that. Most probably I will start with 1 block per day and three hours of pathoma(probably on 2x). In 6 days I will be done with pathoma. After that I guess I might do one or two old nbmes and some anki cards.