What to do now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted600623

Now that I have one acceptance (hopefully more depending on how my other interviews go) what should I be doing now until I matriculate? And no I'm not going to study. I work full time during the week so I don't have much time to travel. I was thinking maybe develop a good stress relieving habit like playing piano? I just don't want to waste time before I enter the grind of my life.

Members don't see this ad.

Now that I have one acceptance (hopefully more depending on how my other interviews go) what should I be doing now until I matriculate? And no I'm not going to study. I work full time during the week so I don't have much time to travel. I was thinking maybe develop a good stress relieving habit like playing piano? I just don't want to waste time before I enter the grind of my life.
Find whatever it is you want to do to relax. It doesn't matter what it is. In terms of being helpful for later, learn to cook and get on a workout plan. Other than that, take all the time you can to relax before the firehose. Congrats!

Get an Instantpot! Makes a mean chicken pot pie filling :)

Reactions: 1 user