Step I what to do the day before

Started by nightowl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nightowl

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My plan is to get up really early (so I can hopefully fall asleep that night), review some "high yield" pages in First Aid, go over flashcards, don't touch any questions (to avoid potential freak-outs). stop studying around four, go swim many laps, to wear myself out/work out the nerves, then go eat dinner and see a movie with my hubbie. Come home late enough to drink some decaf tea and change into jammies. then head to bed.

I hope this actually works. this is tomorrow for me.
 
My plan is to get up really early (so I can hopefully fall asleep that night), review some "high yield" pages in First Aid, go over flashcards, don't touch any questions (to avoid potential freak-outs). stop studying around four, go swim many laps, to wear myself out/work out the nerves, then go eat dinner and see a movie with my hubbie. Come home late enough to drink some decaf tea and change into jammies. then head to bed.

I hope this actually works. this is tomorrow for me.

Sounds perfect. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My plan is to get up really early (so I can hopefully fall asleep that night), review some "high yield" pages in First Aid, go over flashcards, don't touch any questions (to avoid potential freak-outs). stop studying around four, go swim many laps, to wear myself out/work out the nerves, then go eat dinner and see a movie with my hubbie. Come home late enough to drink some decaf tea and change into jammies. then head to bed.

I hope this actually works. this is tomorrow for me.

I was planning on doing biochem since that crap doesnt stay in my head for more than a day. Maybe some pharm too. And embryo.
 
I was planning on doing biochem since that crap doesnt stay in my head for more than a day. Maybe some pharm too. And embryo.

Yup. That morning is once through drugs, re-read biochem, maybe some micro, that afternoon is high yield facts/pictures from FA, and then work out, eat some dinner, and just try to get some sleep.

Maybe re-read high yield facts and pics morning of if I get to the test site early enough (plan on leaving so I can get there 45 minutes early, just in case there's a wreck).

I'm debating taking my pharm cards that I've made and flipping through those during breaks/lunch... definitely my weakest subject. Maybe just ANS drugs or something.