10+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2007
Hi ,
My friend Has finished Master in Arts with major subject psychology in India. I Want to be a psychologist in the USA. I dont have any visa right now. Is it possible to get student visa based on the degree i have. And what do i need to do i te USA to get US psychologist degree ? Is it required to go to medical school or something? Or i can do masters in psychology here. Any suggestions would be welcome please. Thatnks a lot. Plese reply me.
About the Ads