What to do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

katieb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Step I in 2.5 weeks. Can't get myself out of the low 60s range on qBank. I still have to review pharm, but otherwise I'm feeling a bit discouraged. Any ideas? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

katieb said:
Step I in 2.5 weeks. Can't get myself out of the low 60s range on qBank. I still have to review pharm, but otherwise I'm feeling a bit discouraged. Any ideas? Thanks.

if you do some search you'll find many people in a similar boat as ya. I wouldn't worry about it so much; however, are you reviewing the questions and such? doing questions is one thing....but make sure you understand the ones you got wrong (why you did) and why you got the ones you got right (esp if you guessed or weren't totally sure). This should help you

just try to relax and hang out a bit.....it can be daunting to see people with really high scores on qbank, but it's very hard to compare how people are doing because of individual differences in utilizing qbank.

make sure you start busting through first aid...and if you have time, annotate stuff into it.....i think that should help you review and imprint things into your mind.

hope this helps and g'luck!!

ucb

katieb said:

I second ucbdancn00.
Don't sweat it, keep at it and you'll do fine. I was getting 60s on qbank 3 wks before the test. I personally found extremely useful reviewing the ones I missed in qbank. Know your pharm, my test was full of drug interactions. g'luck