What to do

Started by dima123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dima123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently got a BBA in Finance with a 3.0 gpa; I had a Change of heart and I wanna go to pharmacy school but I still didn't take the PCATS or any of the science pre-req's; I hope to raise my gpa to about a 3.4..What do you people think are my chances of getting into pharm school. Oh yea I have hundreds of hours of volunteer work and have worked as a pharm tech for about 4 years.
 
I recently got a BBA in Finance with a 3.0 gpa; I had a Change of heart and I wanna go to pharmacy school but I still didn't take the PCATS or any of the science pre-req's; I hope to raise my gpa to about a 3.4..What do you people think are my chances of getting into pharm school. Oh yea I have hundreds of hours of volunteer work and have worked as a pharm tech for about 4 years.

Since you don't have a science gpa yet you have a fresh start. Do extremly well in the science classes, and this should hopefully raise your overall gpa and give a a nice science gpa. Im not sure what your chance of getting in are but I think it will definitly improve your chances if you get good grades in those classes. Good luck 🙂