What to do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dima123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got a BBA in Finance with a 3.0 gpa; I had a Change of heart and I wanna go to pharmacy school but I still didn't take the PCATS or any of the science pre-req's; I hope to raise my gpa to about a 3.4..What do you people think are my chances of getting into pharm school. Oh yea I have hundreds of hours of volunteer work and have worked as a pharm tech for about 4 years.

Members don't see this ad.

I recently got a BBA in Finance with a 3.0 gpa; I had a Change of heart and I wanna go to pharmacy school but I still didn't take the PCATS or any of the science pre-req's; I hope to raise my gpa to about a 3.4..What do you people think are my chances of getting into pharm school. Oh yea I have hundreds of hours of volunteer work and have worked as a pharm tech for about 4 years.

Since you don't have a science gpa yet you have a fresh start. Do extremly well in the science classes, and this should hopefully raise your overall gpa and give a a nice science gpa. Im not sure what your chance of getting in are but I think it will definitly improve your chances if you get good grades in those classes. Good luck :)