What to Expect at Interview?

Started by MGettier
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MGettier

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've recently been notified that I have an interview with UMD Baltimore in November. Anyone know what to expect? Kind of questions asked?
 
I don't know about that school but there was a thread a couple of months ago about interview questions that had a pretty good list going, I'm sure you could find it if you searched for it.

Also I believe it was that thread that lead me to this blog: http://dptusa.blogspot.com/. Has a couple of good posts with list of interview questions to practices (which may have actually come from the thread itself).

Hope that helps somewhat 😀
 
I don't know about that school but there was a thread a couple of months ago about interview questions that had a pretty good list going, I'm sure you could find it if you searched for it.

Also I believe it was that thread that lead me to this blog: http://dptusa.blogspot.com/. Has a couple of good posts with list of interview questions to practices (which may have actually come from the thread itself).

Hope that helps somewhat 😀

Thanks. Yeah it's helpful. Those question are pretty similar to what other PT's I know that went to UMD told me they were asked.