T
Tatodotcom
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok guys, im preparing for the OCT pcat and wanted some advice. I have gone over the entire kaplan book and taken the final exam...i did pretty well getting anywhere between 30-40 questions right out of 48.....I have also taken and understand both of the harcourt practice tests, and finished them both with the allotted time given. The only thing I'm a little worried about is Ochem. I'm currently in the class, but we will only be a little bit over half way done with the class, and i wont learn all the material i need to know, suggestions? So what do I do now? keep taking the practice test over and over? I'm just procrastinating now thinking that I'm fine which i know is not the case. Im trying to do at least 2 sections from a practice exam everyday(from cliffs, kaplan, and harcourt). sorry for the long post. what do i do now? thanks for your helps guys/girls!