What transmitted means

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LilMissDrDoolittle

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey

On the AMCAS application where it says when applications have been transmitted, what does the date actually mean? Is that the day they just send your stats or do they send your entire application w/ all the course grades, extra currics and stuff
 
From what I understand, the date transmitted means that's the date they transmitted your preliminary info, not the full app. I may very well be wrong; if someone knows otherwise, please correct me.
 
Originally posted by pendulum:
•From what I understand, the date transmitted means that's the date they transmitted your preliminary info, not the full app. I may very well be wrong; if someone knows otherwise, please correct me.•

I doubt it. I think those dates mean nothing at all: a date is missing from one of the schools i applied to, and i've already interviewed there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tend to agree that they mean absolutely nothing.