Step II What was YOUR Step II CS experience?? Philly?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DominicanaMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have scheduled my Step II CS exam in Philly for beginning of August. I just completed my year end clinical assessments at school in preparation for CS and I received great feedback. I'm still pretty nervous. What was your Step II CS experience?? What were your cases like? I would really appreciate your feedback! Thanks!!😀
 
First AID For Step 2 CS is all you need to prepare for this test. If you received great evaluations on your history and physicals and assessments during 3rd year, you will do fine. If you didn't get great evaluations, you will definitely need to PRACTICE. That being said, any practice beforehand should make you less worried during the actual exam.
 
First AID For Step 2 CS is all you need to prepare for this test. If you received great evaluations on your history and physicals and assessments during 3rd year, you will do fine. If you didn't get great evaluations, you will definitely need to PRACTICE. That being said, any practice beforehand should make you less worried during the actual exam.


Thank you for the advice, I am somewhat at ease and feel confident I will do well on the exam. Thanks!