What will happend now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DimaDrill

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't make it to my interview this friday because my car got broke down 1/3 of the way there, it just stalled and said check engine, so I called the school and told them that I'm still 11 hours of driving away and that my car was just towed to get fixed but I don't know what's wrong with it. I asked them to re-scheduel my interview which was on the following day and the lady said they will see what they can do and get back to me. Do you guys think they will re-scheduel me? I mean its not like I had any control over this. It sucks, but i would imagine it happends sometimes.

Members don't see this ad.

DimaDrill said:
I couldn't make it to my interview this friday because my car got broke down 1/3 of the way there, it just stalled and said check engine, so I called the school and told them that I'm still 11 hours of driving away and that my car was just towed to get fixed but I don't know what's wrong with it. I asked them to re-scheduel my interview which was on the following day and the lady said they will see what they can do and get back to me. Do you guys think they will re-scheduel me? I mean its not like I had any control over this. It sucks, but i would imagine it happends sometimes.

i think they'll reschedule-you have a valid excuse

Just photocopy or fax the towing bill or record and kindly ask to re-book.

DimaDrill said:
I agree, if you have a valid receipt, it shouldn't be a problem.
Good luck.