1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What Would You Do If Your LOR Writer...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by clement, Aug 1, 2006.

1. clement

7+ Year Member

Didn't write the LOR on univerity letterhead? She informed of me of this and says letterhead is not accessible to part-time staff (but she is a prof/PhD and it's a sci letter) ...Wrote it on plain paper...I sent the letter in to interfolio...I was a non-sci major, so their aren't a lot of back up options for me.
    Help! Should I just let it be? Since the letter is going out from Interfolio, so I signed a waiver and all, I hope that would make the schools understand?
    PS: She says she has no way of getting university letterhead (even from fellow profs)...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dr.z

Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I don't think it makes too much of a difference.

4. medhacker

medhacker We can end world poverty!
    7+ Year Member

common sense would say it is not so important, ask the school(s) you are applying to...don't be surprised if they say it is a non-issue.