What Would You Do If Your LOR Writer...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clement

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't write the LOR on univerity letterhead? She informed of me of this and says letterhead is not accessible to part-time staff (but she is a prof/PhD and it's a sci letter) ...Wrote it on plain paper...I sent the letter in to interfolio...I was a non-sci major, so their aren't a lot of back up options for me.
Help! Should I just let it be? Since the letter is going out from Interfolio, so I signed a waiver and all, I hope that would make the schools understand?
PS: She says she has no way of getting university letterhead (even from fellow profs)...

Members don't see this ad.

clement said:
Didn't write the LOR on univerity letterhead? She informed of me of this and says letterhead is not accessible to part-time staff (but she is a prof/PhD and it's a sci letter) ...Wrote it on plain paper...I sent the letter in to interfolio...I was a non-sci major, so their aren't a lot of back up options for me.
Help! Should I just let it be? Since the letter is going out from Interfolio, so I signed a waiver and all, I hope that would make the schools understand?
PS: She says she has no way of getting university letterhead (even from fellow profs)...

common sense would say it is not so important, ask the school(s) you are applying to...don't be surprised if they say it is a non-issue.