what would you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiringpharmacist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys !
I Just finished my sophomore year, the second semester was actually a pretty tough one. I took Gen. chem 1, bio 150 and 2 math classes. (NOTE: math and I aren't really friends). Anyway, I studied abroad during high school and was able to reach basic Orgo. I'm currently in the states, and I'm having a difficulty with the way it's taught here only because the questions aren't as straightforward and these classes are intended to "weed out" students. I just got my grade back and I have to retake this class. I'm simply asking your help because I have 2 options that I could do. (I would like to catch up and not fall behind asap). option 1: I can take the class at my university with an AMAZING professor this summer- replace the one from university. Option 2: I can repeat gen. chem at another school in 4 weeks, and then take gen. chem 2 in the other 4 weeks (no acs!!) and then go into organic in the fall with another amazing professor. Since I have to boost up the grade on my transcript (which had a slight affect on my gpa I will have to retake it again at my university if I choose option 2.) If option 1 is chosen, then I will have to take a professor (for gen 2) that is known as horrible and terrifying: http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=33615&pageNo=1 ... I have no clue as what to do! I also have to retake a Math class!

Please help a sista out! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.