what would you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aspiringpharmacist

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys !
I Just finished my sophomore year, the second semester was actually a pretty tough one. I took Gen. chem 1, bio 150 and 2 math classes. (NOTE: math and I aren't really friends). Anyway, I studied abroad during high school and was able to reach basic Orgo. I'm currently in the states, and I'm having a difficulty with the way it's taught here only because the questions aren't as straightforward and these classes are intended to "weed out" students. I just got my grade back and I have to retake this class. I'm simply asking your help because I have 2 options that I could do. (I would like to catch up and not fall behind asap). option 1: I can take the class at my university with an AMAZING professor this summer- replace the one from university. Option 2: I can repeat gen. chem at another school in 4 weeks, and then take gen. chem 2 in the other 4 weeks (no acs!!) and then go into organic in the fall with another amazing professor. Since I have to boost up the grade on my transcript (which had a slight affect on my gpa I will have to retake it again at my university if I choose option 2.) If option 1 is chosen, then I will have to take a professor (for gen 2) that is known as horrible and terrifying: http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=33615&pageNo=1 ... I have no clue as what to do! I also have to retake a Math class!

Please help a sista out! Thanks