What would you do?

Started by kdentist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kdentist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If a school sends you a letter and asks if you would be interested in taking the DAT again..............what would you do? If you decide to take it again when would you take it?

GPA 3.45 sci 3.35
DAT AA 18
SCI 19
PAT 17
 
If I wasn't confident that I was going to get into a more desirable school, I would retake the DAT as soon as I felt that my scores will have improved enough to get me into the school that sent me the letter.