What would you do?

dent1011

Jul 9, 2010
Canada
  1. Pre-Dental
    As a Canadian, with a 3.5 cGPA, 3.4 sgPA [degree in Kinesiology, hence discrepancy w bcp], 3.1 BCP [one bad summer had huge impact w Ds and C due to family crisis], 3.9 non-sci GPA
    DAT
    Bio 20
    Chem 20
    Orgo 20
    TS 20
    QR 15
    RC 25
    AA 20
    [may re-take?]

Apply early in June to dental school and/or enroll in a masters program in the states?

This has been stressing me out majorly everyday. I am stuck on deciding as a masters is a big commitment - money, time, moving etc. and not sure if it is absolutely necessary - if it is, I will go...

Any feedback is really appreciated

Thanks guys

DrMidlife

has an opinion
    10+ Year Member
    Oct 31, 2006
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      We haven't yet seen any definitive info here about Canadians in SMPs going for med school, much less dental school. Is there an SDN dental forum that might be helpful?

dent1011

Jul 9, 2010
      Canada
      1. Pre-Dental
        I've checked this forum as well as the Canadian forum, which is more focused on Canadian schools and has way less info about U.S. programs... and I have not found too much relevant info :thumbdown:

I was hoping someone may have some experience or insight if the topic is brought to the attention :xf:

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.