What's for dinner?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TX515

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So pathologists love food right? So what's for dinner? I'm about to grill some cheeseburgers. The patties are marinating right now in worcestershire sauce, Stubb's beef marinade, minced garlic, salt/pepper, McCormick's steak seasoning.

Members don't see this ad.

I was always under the silly impression that many other fields liked dinner too, for instance surgeons or even urologists. Then again, what do I know, I'm just an ignorant student.

So pathologists love food right? So what's for dinner? I'm about to grill some cheeseburgers. The patties are marinating right now in worcestershire sauce, Stubb's beef marinade, minced garlic, salt/pepper, McCormick's steak seasoning.

sounds good. nice and simple. i recently came across a great BBQ side dish that is awesome. grilled eggplant. just throw the thing on whole, roll it around here and there until the skin is blackened. take it off, cut it open lengthwise, add salt and spice and scoop it with a fork. its absolutely delicious, and very healthy :)

Members don't see this ad :)
don't want to burst your bubble too much, arctic. but while not unhealthy, eggplant isn't particularly healthy either. find a nutrition website and look at the numbers - pretty low in the vitamin/mineral content. don't get me wrong - they're tasty and i eat them sometimes too, but it's basically just filler with a very low nutrient density.

don't want to burst your bubble too much, arctic. but while not unhealthy, eggplant isn't particularly healthy either. find a nutrition website and look at the numbers - pretty low in the vitamin/mineral content. don't get me wrong - they're tasty and i eat them sometimes too, but it's basically just filler with a very low nutrient density.

fair enough. but when i say something is "healthy", it generally means i can eat a lot of it and not get fat. and it has a lot of fiber. so, cabbage also fits the definition. not exactly the highest standards, but you get my drift ;)

arguments even about food:laugh:...I guess there is nothing to put on here that people won't argue about!!!! :smuggrin: And I like using the smileys...just found them!!!

Typical, it is kind of a play on diseases being named after foods, for instance nutmeg liver.

Arctic, I will give it a try!

Tonight, shrimp. Gotta love the bay.

I could really go for a plate of caseous necrosis with a glass of current jelly to wash it down right now.