What's going on with USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

savvysearch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are they filled up? Still giving interviews? What's the deal? I still haven't heard back from them. Anyone have any info?

Members don't see this ad.

Are they filled up? Still giving interviews? What's the deal? I still haven't heard back from them. Anyone have any info?

i changed my interview to 3/17 (last interview) and they said letters for that will come at the end of february (latest early march). so patience.

Same here. I haven't heard back from them. =.=

Members don't see this ad :)
i changed my interview to 3/17 (last interview) and they said letters for that will come at the end of february (latest early march). so patience.

good luck on ur interview!

Does anyone know if this means that some ppl on active consideration should receive letters at the end of february?

:oops:

I was on active consideration, received an invite about 10 days ago, and then turned down the offer. I imagine a number of people taken of the list will then turn USC down, meaning the list will continue to move until May or so.

Did anyone who interviewed 1/20 and is on active consideration get any updates from USC?

march is coming up.. so scary! GOOD LUCK Everyone!

:scared:

Did anyone get an invite for the last interview yet?? Boo.. I don't think I'll get one....

Do they send out the invitation for the last interview already?
I haven't heard anything from them at all.

Do they send out the invitation for the last interview already?
I haven't heard anything from them at all.

again, LATE february. by next week, u guys should get them. i was told this when i asked "when should i expect the letter for the march interview." it's usually 2 weeks before the interview date.

I know that they'll send the invitation 2-3 weeks before the interview date. It's mentioned in their website.
What I meant is I haven't heard anything back from them, not even the confirmation whether they have accepted my money order or not. =__=

I know that they'll send the invitation 2-3 weeks before the interview date. It's mentioned in their website.
What I meant is I haven't heard anything back from them, not even the confirmation whether they have accepted my money order or not. =__=

oh they don't send confirmations about your check and stuff (or at least not to me). what you should AT LEAST get is an email of your science pre-reqs with your FILE NUMBER.

if u didn't get that, you should call.

Yea, I know it's about 2-3 weeks before--late Februaryish as you've mentioned. There's only 7 more days til March so I was just wondering if anyone's heard, that's all.

oh they don't send confirmations about your check and stuff (or at least not to me). what you should AT LEAST get is an email of your science pre-reqs with your FILE NUMBER.

if u didn't get that, you should call.

yea, i didn't get that either.
ok, i'll call them again tomorrow. last time, when i called them, they told me (with cold and not-friendly voice) to wait coz they wanna try to send the email again, but i didn't receive anything.
then, i sent an email telling them that i haven't received any email from them, and they replied my email only with this sentence "you application is complete." they didn't mention any file number, science pre-reqs, and so on. bah. :mad:

i start to believe that they've thrown away my application in the trash -___-