What's going on?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kramkrap

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Quick question, I applied early july and took my DAT' early august. I received some interviews, and got 2 rejections so far (harvard, uconn). I dont have the greatest most competitive app, but I was wondering what other schools are doing. So for the schools that I havent heard from/havent rejected me/ given me an interview, which are 7 more schools, does that mean I am rejected?
I have a 3.7
good dat
and lots of extras.

I dont know when to hit the panic button.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

Quick question, I applied early july and took my DAT' early august. I received some interviews, and got 2 rejections so far (harvard, uconn). I dont have the greatest most competitive app, but I was wondering what other schools are doing. So for the schools that I havent heard from/havent rejected me/ given me an interview, which are 7 more schools, does that mean I am rejected?
I have a 3.7
good dat
and lots of extras.

I dont know when to hit the panic button.

Don't panic yet, the fact that you had interviews and have not been rejected is a good sign. I'm more then sure you should get more come January. Although many acceptances went out, many of them went out to the same people. These people can only go to one school so that opens up doors for many other predents like yourself. Some schools haven't even sent out the amount of acceptances needed to fill their class if all applicants choose to go there. You're still good... it's still too early in the cycle to freak out!

thanks dude,
and congrads on your acceptances man