• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

kramkrap

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

Quick question, I applied early july and took my DAT' early august. I received some interviews, and got 2 rejections so far (harvard, uconn). I dont have the greatest most competitive app, but I was wondering what other schools are doing. So for the schools that I havent heard from/havent rejected me/ given me an interview, which are 7 more schools, does that mean I am rejected?
I have a 3.7
good dat
and lots of extras.

I dont know when to hit the panic button.

Hey guys,

Quick question, I applied early july and took my DAT' early august. I received some interviews, and got 2 rejections so far (harvard, uconn). I dont have the greatest most competitive app, but I was wondering what other schools are doing. So for the schools that I havent heard from/havent rejected me/ given me an interview, which are 7 more schools, does that mean I am rejected?
I have a 3.7
good dat
and lots of extras.

I dont know when to hit the panic button.

Don't panic yet, the fact that you had interviews and have not been rejected is a good sign. I'm more then sure you should get more come January. Although many acceptances went out, many of them went out to the same people. These people can only go to one school so that opens up doors for many other predents like yourself. Some schools haven't even sent out the amount of acceptances needed to fill their class if all applicants choose to go there. You're still good... it's still too early in the cycle to freak out!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.