1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What's going on?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by kramkrap, Dec 6, 2008.

1. kramkrap

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey guys,

Quick question, I applied early july and took my DAT' early august. I received some interviews, and got 2 rejections so far (harvard, uconn). I dont have the greatest most competitive app, but I was wondering what other schools are doing. So for the schools that I havent heard from/havent rejected me/ given me an interview, which are 7 more schools, does that mean I am rejected?
    I have a 3.7
    good dat
    and lots of extras.

I dont know when to hit the panic button.

2. 206127

Dental Student
    Don't panic yet, the fact that you had interviews and have not been rejected is a good sign. I'm more then sure you should get more come January. Although many acceptances went out, many of them went out to the same people. These people can only go to one school so that opens up doors for many other predents like yourself. Some schools haven't even sent out the amount of acceptances needed to fill their class if all applicants choose to go there. You're still good... it's still too early in the cycle to freak out!

3. kramkrap

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    thanks dude,
    and congrads on your acceptances man