What's the best way to contact Boston U?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imtiaz

i cant translate stupid
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to know if I can send in additional stuff like a program that lists me as a speaker at a global conference, and other neat things like that. They didn't even include an email address in the initial letter they sent me. Does anyone know where I can find some email contact info for BU? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just did a search. Not found. I would think if they don't display their email address prominantly, then they probably don't want you to correspond with them like this.

Either way, to make it official and so it goes in your file, I would make all such communication in writing. I wouldn't trust the email recipient at BU to print your email and put it in your file. Plus, it wouldn't look as presentable.

Call them (617 638-4630) and ask. They may not even take further supporting materials.

Thanks, I had a feeling this was the case. I didn't want to send the items by email per se. I just wanted to be polite and ask before I sent. I'll just call them tomorrow and ask. :)