What’s the best way you suggest to pass COMLEX Level 1 in 6 weeks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1049832

I have a poor content foundation and have 6 weeks to pass COMLEX Level 1. I don’t care about the score, just want to pass (not gunning for anything outside primary care). I know I’m on limited time, but hoping to target high-yield stuff that’ll grant easy points.

Members don't see this ad.

Fast track to FM mentality, but just do 2 UW blocks each day and follow along in FA, maybe throw in Pepper decks for micro and pharm.

You'll pass.

I'm already in broadly-applying-100+-programs-FM mentality.
Primary care entails IM as well - and although you can get IM with some pretty low scores - it also takes a lot of quality to get accepted into academic internal programs where you have a real shot at fellowships beyond.

I just wasn't aware what "only going for primary care" meant your head was at.

Anyways, like I said, download pepper decks for micro and pharm and just hit UW heavy + throw in COMBANK OMM questions.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Primary care entails IM as well - and although you can get IM with some pretty low scores - it also takes a lot of quality to get accepted into academic internal programs where you have a real shot at fellowships beyond.

I just wasn't aware what "only going for primary care" meant your head was at.

Anyways, like I said, download pepper decks for micro and pharm and just hit UW heavy + throw in COMBANK OMM questions.

Sorry I should have clarified as FM or community IM/Peds.

Is it better to get through all 3k UW questions (and the 300 or so COMBANK OMM questions), or do 70-80% of them? I was thinking of doing a full pass of Pathoma and Boards&Beyond (watching+reading associated FA pages while watching), but that's a lot of time invested, and it would come at the cost of UW questions.

Sorry I should have clarified as FM or community IM/Peds.

Is it better to get through all 3k UW questions (and the 300 or so COMBANK OMM questions), or do 70-80% of them? I was thinking of doing a full pass of Pathoma and Boards&Beyond (watching+reading associated FA pages while watching), but that's a lot of time invested, and it would come at the cost of UW questions.
Questions are priority - watch BnB and Pathoma on subjects as you gt thru questions on missed concepts/facts

Tbh, all the leg work (full system review for everything) should have been done prior to dedicated so you can put 100% of time into questions

Questions are priority - watch BnB and Pathoma on subjects as you gt thru questions on missed concepts/facts

Tbh, all the leg work (full system review for everything) should have been done prior to dedicated so you can put 100% of time into questions

I wish I could focus on only questions too, but it can’t be helped since I need content review. I’m cool with FM, and am only taking the COMLEX.

I wish I could focus on only questions too, but it can’t be helped since I need content review. I’m cool with FM, and am only taking the COMLEX.
Split the day in half
Watch vids/read FA/do cards in am, then do a block and review thoroughly second half of day, and end day with more vids + cards