What's the difference between...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misterrr

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A "confidential letter of recommendation" and "AADSAS letter of evaluation form"?

This is on Interfolio Request a Letter section btw.

Is the latter referring to the LoE Matching Form? I doubt it's that because don't I have to print that from the AADSAS website itself?

Ugh, Interfolio is slightly confusing...

Members don't see this ad.

A "confidential letter of recommendation" and "AADSAS letter of evaluation form"?

This is on Interfolio Request a Letter section btw.

Is the latter referring to the LoE Matching Form? I doubt it's that because don't I have to print that from the AADSAS website itself?

Ugh, Interfolio is slightly confusing...

I just logged into my Interfolio account. You need both in your IF account. The Confidential letter of rec. is the actual letter from your writer. You need to upload your LOE Match form and upload it as the AADSAS Letter of Eval form.

You will only have an LOE form with each Confidential Letter that is digitally uploaded. When you submit, you pair them together digitally, and it puts it in your actual aadsas.
This is compared to my dentist, to whom I gave my physical AADSAS match form, which he stuffed in the envelope with the letter. Interfolio received that and since they were already paired, the work was done.

If you want, you can PM me and I can email you screenshots of how everything looks. It's a bit confusing, I know.

I just logged into my Interfolio account. You need both in your IF account. The Confidential letter of rec. is the actual letter from your writer. You need to upload your LOE Match form and upload it as the AADSAS Letter of Eval form.

You will only have an LOE form with each Confidential Letter that is digitally uploaded. When you submit, you pair them together digitally, and it puts it in your actual aadsas.
This is compared to my dentist, to whom I gave my physical AADSAS match form, which he stuffed in the envelope with the letter. Interfolio received that and since they were already paired, the work was done.

If you want, you can PM me and I can email you screenshots of how everything looks. It's a bit confusing, I know.

Just to clarify, do you only need an LOE matching form if you are using Interfolio? If my health committee is sending a committee rec, do I have to worry about any LOE matching forms?

Just to clarify, do you only need an LOE matching form if you are using Interfolio? If my health committee is sending a committee rec, do I have to worry about any LOE matching forms?

Right. If you don't use interfolio, you still need to print a match form from aadsas which they need to put it the envelope if your reviewers are physically mailing it in. You can have aadsas email them an upload link too, which avoids any match form at all.

You'll have one LOE match form with your committee letter if you use interfolio.