What's the easiest way to report smurfing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lexington2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a way to flag the meth-check system for suspicious activity? I've had multiple people arriving within minutes of each other asking for the same exact brand and quantity of pseudoephedrine. I suspect they are arriving together in the same vehicle. I called the local police, but they seemed to be unconcerned.
 
When I used to work somewhere that sold it over the counter, we'd just keep all the commonly asked for products out of sight and tell the obvious addicts we were out of stock or needed it for prescriptions. So, basically all the plain Sudafed products, especially the high count boxes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad