whats up with NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thewince7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me whats up with nova. I submitted my secondary months ago and i just got a packet in the mail about setting up some webmail account (i dont know exactly what it says because im at school and my dad just kinda read it to me). Is this how you set up an interview? I think its kinda odd setting up a webmail account prior to an interview. Can anyone whose interviewed or knows anything bout nova explain this to me.

Members don't see this ad.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the webmail thing, I've never heard of it. I never had to do anything like that before my interview.

i got one of those things..but it doesn't work..i was confused about it..best thing is to not worry about it..it's not an interview or anything like that..they send to everyone for some odd reason

thewince7 said:
Can anyone tell me whats up with nova. I submitted my secondary months ago and i just got a packet in the mail about setting up some webmail account (i dont know exactly what it says because im at school and my dad just kinda read it to me). Is this how you set up an interview? I think its kinda odd setting up a webmail account prior to an interview. Can anyone whose interviewed or knows anything bout nova explain this to me.

NSU Webmail is our email client server. I don't why year after year NSU send these letters to applicants. Basically the letter is asking you to set up a NSU email account, you're only require to do so if you've been accepted and decided to attend.

Since you have not been invited for an interview yet, please ignore that letter that your parents have received about the Webmail thing.

A side note, you might want to call NSUCDM Admissions and to see if your application is worth an interview invite! My sources told me today 80+ seats have been called for (deposits received).

Good luck.