Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, the lady who answers the phone in NY does NOT like me...For the matter, all Nyers who answer my phone calls seem not to like me...
I called to ask her if they average two MCAT scores or take the higher one, and she refused to tell me! To everything I said she would reply "it's up to the admissions committee..." Should I even apply at this point (just kidding!)
Then I asked her where on the application I could indicate that I would retake in August...And she said, "put it in your personal statement...."
They never reply to my Emails either... :-(
Again, does anyone know if the 3 schools average or take the higher score? This is a pretty important question for me since with most of these schools you could technically apply for the same year and take the test 3 times...
I called to ask her if they average two MCAT scores or take the higher one, and she refused to tell me! To everything I said she would reply "it's up to the admissions committee..." Should I even apply at this point (just kidding!)
Then I asked her where on the application I could indicate that I would retake in August...And she said, "put it in your personal statement...."
They never reply to my Emails either... :-(
Again, does anyone know if the 3 schools average or take the higher score? This is a pretty important question for me since with most of these schools you could technically apply for the same year and take the test 3 times...