Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The one that rubs you the wrong way when you see or hear about it being done?
I have two:
1) the people who bill SBRT courses back to back and make someone come for weeks in a row for multiple SBRT courses that should have been done at the same time.
2) the people who bill multiple sims and plans for a stage III lung chemoRT
I’ve seen this a lot in a local competitor and it makes me sick
I have two:
1) the people who bill SBRT courses back to back and make someone come for weeks in a row for multiple SBRT courses that should have been done at the same time.
2) the people who bill multiple sims and plans for a stage III lung chemoRT
I’ve seen this a lot in a local competitor and it makes me sick