What's Your Status?

• Permanent relationship, with kids (or kids on the way)

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Permanent relationship, no kids

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Dating someone exclusively

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Dating non-exclusively

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Looking for someone, for a long-term relationship

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Looking for someone, mainly for sex

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Not looking for a relationship

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters

trypmo

Arch Fiend
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2004
Texas
Status
I was thinking of doing the age thing for this week's poll, but I think it's a crucial issue and is better addressed by individual, less-anonymous posts.

So here's one on significant others instead. Intended for dental students and pre-dents alike, but I decided to post it "over here" instead of "over there." :) Njoi.

aphistis

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2003
Indianapolis
Status
Attending Physician, Dentist
Engaged, getting married December 18. We'll be getting some bomb Christmas gifts this year. ;)

About the Ads

init4damoney

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Visit site
Status
Married to my wife for 2 years 3 months, one son 15 months and a daughter born a week ago. And the family keeps on growin!!

primerz

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by init4damoney
Married to my wife for 2 years 3 months, one son 15 months and a daughter born a week ago. And the family keeps on growin!!
Oh shut up...

blankguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2003
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
Originally posted by init4damoney
How many kids do you and your wife intend to have? 3 kids in 2 yrs and 3 months:wow:

init4damoney

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by blankguy
How many kids do you and your wife intend to have? 3 kids in 2 yrs and 3 months:wow:

Well, considering we're already married 2 years 3 months and just barely had our 2nd, it would physically be impossible to have a third by the end of the day. At least from what I remember from sex ed in junior high. But I suspect we'll have our third just before I enter dental school. Who knows after that!

About the Ads