What's Your Status?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What's Your Status?

• Permanent relationship, with kids (or kids on the way)

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Permanent relationship, no kids

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Dating someone exclusively

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Dating non-exclusively

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Looking for someone, for a long-term relationship

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Looking for someone, mainly for sex

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Not looking for a relationship

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters

trypmo

Arch Fiend
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing the age thing for this week's poll, but I think it's a crucial issue and is better addressed by individual, less-anonymous posts.

So here's one on significant others instead. Intended for dental students and pre-dents alike, but I decided to post it "over here" instead of "over there." :) Njoi.

Members don't see this ad.

2 beautiful kids and a drop dead gorgeous wife of 6 years.

Members don't see this ad :)
Married to my wife for 2 years 3 months, one son 15 months and a daughter born a week ago. And the family keeps on growin!!

Originally posted by init4damoney
Married to my wife for 2 years 3 months, one son 15 months and a daughter born a week ago. And the family keeps on growin!!

Oh shut up...

No relationship (at the moment), no kids :hardy:

Originally posted by init4damoney

How many kids do you and your wife intend to have? 3 kids in 2 yrs and 3 months:wow:

Originally posted by busupshot83
No relationship (at the moment), no kids :hardy:

Yup same here. I enjoy the freedom of singlehood.:horns:

Originally posted by blankguy
How many kids do you and your wife intend to have? 3 kids in 2 yrs and 3 months:wow:

Well, considering we're already married 2 years 3 months and just barely had our 2nd, it would physically be impossible to have a third by the end of the day. At least from what I remember from sex ed in junior high. But I suspect we'll have our third just before I enter dental school. Who knows after that!

I give mad props to all those with a family and kids, and still manage to get it done (studies). :thumbup: