Wheeling University DPT class of 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rachel_polk

Reaction score
Hey there! I got my acceptance from Wheeling yesterday and hadn't seen any threads on here yet! Anybody else heard from them at this point?

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted there also. Are you planning to go there?

Waiting to hear back from a couple more schools. But I’m going to the open house next week! How about you?!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a conditional acceptance but haven’t really ever heard of one (already completed graduation). Going to contact them and see what it means and so might end up going there might not.

Waiting to hear back from a couple more schools. But I’m going to the open house next week! How about you?!
I can't make it this weekend. Do you know if they have open house online?

DO NOT COME HERE. This place does not teach, and there is very little lectures here. Much of the studying is done within your own groups and you teach yourself. All anatomy is done on your own. I am currently about to graduate in the 2023 cohort. The financial aid is god awful. They are always late with payments. The program is very disorganised and bad at communication. It has been about a year, and my class still cannot get good wifi in one of our classes after much complaining. I can't really blame the faculty themselves because it is more of a school problem because they have no money. They do not take good care of the ceilings. There is mold on the ceilings. It is not worth the money at all. Very little is provided for us. Don't say I didn't warn you.