When adcoms read activities, are most recent activities first?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cottoncandy500

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a section that has a part 1 and 2. Which one chronologically would be seen first, most recent or earliest date? It changes how I would name then. Does anyone know? I'm being more than a little anal now right before submitting.............
 
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure in the instructions manual it says that when you do the PDF print out it shows up by chronological order but the admissions people can chose to order it by category or however they want...
I could be remembering it wrong and I don't feel like pulling the instructions doc up again.
 
On CVs and resumes, and NIH CV forms, you're supposed to list the most recent stuff first (publications too). Take a deep breath now.


I have a section that has a part 1 and 2. Which one chronologically would be seen first, most recent or earliest date? It changes how I would name then. Does anyone know? I'm being more than a little anal now right before submitting.............