When are ASTRO 2013 abstract acceptance notifications sent out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lazers

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When are the ASTRO 2013 abstract acceptance notifications going to be sent out?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a notification today for abstract acceptance

I got a notification today for an oral presentation.

I got a notification today for a plenary session.

But, seriously, does anyone know of a conference in a good location? I haven't touched by CME for the year, and have to do it before the summer. I ain't going to Atlanta or whatever nonsense.
S

But, seriously, does anyone know of a conference in a good location? I haven't touched by CME for the year, and have to do it before the summer. I ain't going to Atlanta or whatever nonsense.
S

Radium Society sounds right up your alley. Generally, they pick pretty nice locales (Hawaii, Barcelona etc. in the past). This year is in Scottsdale but you just missed it.

If you like Chicago, you could do ASCO at the end of the month.

I got a notification for Nobel Prize.

I got a notification for being elected Pope.

Seriously, I didn't mean to sound arrogant. I just thought, that different levels of abstract acceptance may be communicated at different timepoints. I've seen this happen in other conferences before.

This is my first US meeting and I'm kind of excited! Can we organize an SDN meetup? I'd love to meet you all!

Last edited:

S

Can't help you for this summer, but we got
Breast Cancer Symposium in SF in September
International Prostate Cancer Update Meeting in Vail, CO in February 2014
American Radium Society in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands in April 2014

Wait, why am I going to ASTRO in Atlanta again? :laugh:

Did ASTRO already send out notice to travel award winners?