When can I apply?

Started by Becca3711
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Becca3711

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I have been viewing this forum for many months now and have decided to finally join. I have a couple of questions for everyone, and thanks in advance for helping out.

Here are all the courses I have completed so far:
Bio I & II
A & P I
CHM I
Basic Calculus
College Algebra
Psychology 101
ENG 101 & 102
Communications
Economics

This summer I am taking CHEMISTRY 2.

After summer semester for fall 2006, I am taking:
PHYSICS I
A & P II
Organic Chm I
Trig

And spring 2007 I am taking
Physics II
Organic CHM II
CALCULUS I

so after all this, I will have all my prereqs in.
So, I can technically start applying for Fall 2007 admission this fall of 2006, right?

I am scheduled to take the PCAT this June.
I have experience of 1.5 years working at a pharmacy tech at osco drug.

any hints or tips? I hope to attend midwestern university college of pharmacy.
 
Becca3711 said:
Okay, I have been viewing this forum for many months now and have decided to finally join. I have a couple of questions for everyone, and thanks in advance for helping out.

Here are all the courses I have completed so far:
Bio I & II
A & P I
CHM I
Basic Calculus
College Algebra
Psychology 101
ENG 101 & 102
Communications
Economics

This summer I am taking CHEMISTRY 2.

After summer semester for fall 2006, I am taking:
PHYSICS I
A & P II
Organic Chm I
Trig

And spring 2007 I am taking
Physics II
Organic CHM II
CALCULUS I

so after all this, I will have all my prereqs in.
So, I can technically start applying for Fall 2007 admission this fall of 2006, right?

I am scheduled to take the PCAT this June.
I have experience of 1.5 years working at a pharmacy tech at osco drug.

any hints or tips? I hope to attend midwestern university college of pharmacy.

Yes, you can start applying this summer for fall 2007 since you'll have all your pre-req's completed by Fall 2007. Good luck! :luck: