When can I submit first day application

Started by deleted421268
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted421268

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is first day one can submit application for verification? How long does verification take? In my case I am taking MCAT July 20th and scores don't come back until August 20th than I can apply to specific schools what is ideal day I should submit at latest and still be in good shape.
 
@Fuarky
Could you try to place these types of questions in the AACOMAS Question sticky thread above? They may be helpful for a lot of people down the road 🙂. I’m also taking note of some of them as well to add so when this thread is pushed down on the list.
 
Last edited: