When can I submit my PT application?

Started by heeeeeee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

heeeeeee

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been looking for what date what time I can submit my PT application. I couldn't find the exact date. I know for medical it starts June 1st. But there's no specific date for PT. Does anyone know when it is?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I have been looking for what date what time I can submit my PT application. I couldn't find the exact date. I know for medical it starts June 1st. But there's no specific date for PT. Does anyone know when it is?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hope this helps
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3113.PNG
    IMG_3113.PNG
    219.1 KB · Views: 205
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad