when DAT available?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WorcesterPHOBoy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If i am applying for Fall 2006, and I never take DAT before, can I still take it sometimes this year? thank you for ur information guys!!! when is DAT Available?

Members don't see this ad.

Your a little late in the process for fdall 2006, however the DAT is offered year-round, you just have to register with the ADA... mabye you should think about Fall 2007

Thank you for the information!!!

what is the website for register DAT? thanky ou

Members don't see this ad :)
Most of the schools have a deadline in December or January, though, for USC you can apply up until march. Since you are sooooo late in the cycle, many of the spots have already been offered to candidates since it's after december. Schools like UOP have already enough people scheduled to interview to fill up the class, since the interviews offered now are for alternate positions (this is directly from the admissions office!)

your chances are very slim of getting in this year since you can only apply to a few schools right now. Also, schools have a deadline or suggested time for taking the DAT (usually by December).

Best bet would be to aply next year , the 2007 cycle. Study and do well on the DAT and send your AADSAS application EARLY! start looking for letters of rec so they are ready, make sure to send all your transcripts to AADSAS. If you submit your application June-September you should be ok.

good luck.