When did PharmCAS receive your transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IslanderPharmD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm applying for early admissions, deadline is Sept. 8th. I requested my school's registrar here in Washington State to send in my transcript on August 24th. Do you think it will arrive and get uploaded to the PharmCAS on time? It has me a little worried. How long did it take you all from the time it left your registrar to get verified on your PharmCAS?

Members don't see this ad.

I requested my transcripts between July 15-17 and PharmCAS received them on July 23. Roughly a week later. I know on PharmCAS it says that it could take up to 5 weeks after you submit for GPA calculation.

Reactions: 1 user
Yearning did your GPA calculate yet? They received my transcripts on Aug 19 but I didn't submit till the 23rd so not sure how long it will take

Members don't see this ad :)
They received mine a week later after requesting them from my colleges. They were processed right away into my application!
Now I'm just waiting for them to verify my GPA! They received my transcripts on aug 19th and submitted my app on that day too and have heard nothing back. So just sit and wait, I know the process is long and requires a lot of patience, but everything will work out :)

Reactions: 1 user
i'm also trying to do early admission but am still working on personal statement =/ they received my transcripts but will they have time to do GPA calculation? i'm getting worried now =[

Thanks for the response @Yearning I submitted mine the 23rd and am waiting for my GPA to be calculated

I requested my transcripts on 8/17. PharmCAS received them on 8/25. I'm not exactly sure how long verification will take as I just submitted on 9/1. I did, however, call PharmCAS this morning about a more accurate timeline for verification. They estimated 3 weeks for me.

Good luck!