Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you had your growth spurt yet? If you did, how old were you and how many inches did you grow? Are you a male or a female? What's your ethnicity, and how tall are you now? How tall are your parents?
I'm only 5' 7", 16 years old, male, Southeast Asian. I haven't had my growth spurt yet, and my dad said he had his basically when he was 18. My dad's 5' 9", and my mom's 5' 2".
I hope I become at least 5'10". I really want to be 6 foot...😉
I'm only 5' 7", 16 years old, male, Southeast Asian. I haven't had my growth spurt yet, and my dad said he had his basically when he was 18. My dad's 5' 9", and my mom's 5' 2".
I hope I become at least 5'10". I really want to be 6 foot...😉
Though, I really really doubt it...