when do classes have to be completed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

morssolis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently going in to my second semester of my pre pharm classes. They will all be completed in the spring 2010. i would be applying for schools for the fall 2010 and was trying to figure out what classes have to be completed by when. If i am finishing the last classes like organic chemistry 2 in spring 2010 is this to late to be applying for fall of 2010? Would start submitting applications at the end of 09?

Any information on dates would be great. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

You can apply on Aug 2009 through pharmcas while taking the remaining classes. Make sure you put all completed classes and planned to take classes on pharmcas. After semester end, you can always go back to pharmcas and summit your grades together with requesting new transcript to pharmcas.

Each school has deadlines regarding when classes have to be completed. Some say Spring semester, some are June 1, some are before 1st day of classes. Depends on the school. There's nothing wrong with finishing your pre-reqs the year you apply, but if you tank one, you may not have the time to make it up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Each school has deadlines regarding when classes have to be completed. Some say Spring semester, some are June 1, some are before 1st day of classes. Depends on the school. There's nothing wrong with finishing your pre-reqs the year you apply, but if you tank one, you may not have the time to make it up.
You are correct:thumbup::D

I am currently going in to my second semester of my pre pharm classes. They will all be completed in the spring 2010. i would be applying for schools for the fall 2010 and was trying to figure out what classes have to be completed by when. If i am finishing the last classes like organic chemistry 2 in spring 2010 is this to late to be applying for fall of 2010? Would start submitting applications at the end of 09?

Any information on dates would be great. Thanks.

You have obviously never researched PharmCAS or the schools that you might apply to. you has a much to learn grasshoppa. now go.