When do interviews start coming in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rhayven44

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So now that the post office (stupid name) for ERAS is open, I know a few of us have likely gotten our applications in. I was curious from those in years passed how quickly it takes to get that first "scheduling" response for an interview. Looked in the archives section, but just could not find the thread i was looking for.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i'd say if you haven't heard by now from, especially from some of your "safety schools," you're pretty much screwed...

just kidding!!!

it really depends on the program. i applied to 9 places. i heard from 2 or 3 in late september/early october and then the remainder sometime mid to late october (probably after they had a chance to review my med school transcript). sevearl places (mgh i think?) indicated no decisions would be made until after dean's letters went out november 1, but i know that at least several of us on here heard from these places even before then.

i'd say you'll probably have most of your invites in 6-8 weeks... good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
i'd say if you haven't heard by now from, especially from some of your "safety schools," you're pretty much screwed...

Don't do that! I practically crapped in my pants.

(And then I chuckled.)

:)

bth

I checked the thread Roz suggested. It was helpful, but from 2007. I have no interview yet. Should I worry ( I already do, anyway ). Pls share if you have interviews.:luck:

spiderwoman, look at the very top stickied thread in this forum. That's the current one.

Thanks masterofmonkeys. Bananas for you:luck: