When do low mcat applicants interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

longhorn41592

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone so I scored a 23 6PS9V8BS on my mcat and have a 3.78 s.g.p.a. and 3.86 overall g.p.a. I was wondering when would be the approximate time that D.O. schools would interview me. From browsing various threads it seems like applicants with 27 or higher mcats are the ones being interviewed right now.

I applied to Lecom-E, Lecom-B, ATSU-Arizona, ACOM, NOVA, TCOM, VCOM-CC, and WVCOM.

I am a hispanic Texas applicant.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone so I scored a 23 6PS9V8BS on my mcat and have a 3.78 s.g.p.a. and 3.86 overall g.p.a. I was wondering when would be the approximate time that D.O. schools would interview me. From browsing various threads it seems like applicants with 27 or higher mcats are the ones being interviewed right now.

I applied to Lecom-E, Lecom-B, ATSU-Arizona, ACOM, NOVA, TCOM, VCOM-CC, and WVCOM.

I am a hispanic Texas applicant.

Thanks

Generally with low mcat scores, sometimes never. But in your case it could be different. There isn't a specific time when types of people interview based on stats, I believe.

My mcat and GPA are just above yours not given my next mcat scores yet, but I can let you know when I start getting interviews.

Good luck :)

If you are a TX applicant, you should consider WCU-COM. Just sayin'. I think their average stats have been a little lower since they're still fairly new. Wouldn't hurt either way.