When do medical school interviews usually take place?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pdocmcats

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am going to be applying to medical schools for the fall 2009 year. I will be sending in all my applications and all other materials to the schools of my choice soon. I was wondering, when do school usually conduct interviews for the incoming class of Fall '09, for which students need to fly out for and such?

Thanks very much! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I am going to be applying to medical schools for the fall 2009 year. I will be sending in all my applications and all other materials to the schools of my choice soon. I was wondering, when do school usually conduct interviews for the incoming class of Fall '09, for which students need to fly out for and such?

Thanks very much! :)

they've already started interviewing

If I were you, I wouldn't really send the application material "soon" - it would be more along the lines of ASAP...

:luck:

The earliest interviews begin in August, and the interview season extends through most of the spring. If you're just submitting now, any interviews you receive will most likely be in later winter or in the spring.

Get everything in soon!